Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, October 6, 2007

October 6, 2007 & "Go For It"

Now is the time to set our sights high and "go for it" ... whatever that "it" may be ... now is the time. There will never be a better time and we will never be more capable of doing that which comes to our mind now to do. Whatever it is ... we must act on it in mind ... and we must dwell on the possibilities of how accomplishing it will change our lives. Begin with a treatment:

There is that within me which is God ... and that which within me is guiding me through the desires of my heart to be, to do, or to have something greater in my experience. This Life within me is calling me to go higher in my thinking ... higher in my self-evaluation ... and higher in my faith in God working as me, for me, and through me. I claim the desires of my heart now ... and I act on them by knowing this treatment is developing my consciousness of success and accomplishment. I am on my way to a better and better life experience ... I am going for it ... now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going for it too!!!
Thanks,
Jake