Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

October 3, 2007 & Wholeness Revisited

It is important, from time to time, to check our understanding of what "wholeness" means to us. In the scripture we can read that we are "whole because I am whole" ... and what this is telling us is that we are a part of God ... not all of God, but all that we are is God. And so we realize that "wholeness" has nothing to do with physical perfection ... but spiritual perfection. In spirit, we are perfect, whole, and complete ... and in the final analysis this is all that matters. No matter what we may be dealing with in our life experience, as long as we remain centered in our "wholeness" ... we know that we already have all that is necessary to master whatever it is that we are confronted with. Let's affirm this as so:

Knowing that I am an expression of the One Infinite Presence, God, I know that in spirit, I am always perfect, whole and complete. I am of God and in God ... this is my ultimate Truth at all times. And in this realization, I know that I always have the wisdom and the strength to accomplish that which I choose to accomplish. I am always centered in the Spirit ... always mindful of my wholeness ... and in this I remain confident and assured for I know that the Spirit guides me and directs me to that which is for my highest and greatest Good at all times. And so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
peace & love, M.