Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, October 4, 2007

October 4, 2007 & Open To Receive

Knowing that my mind is one with the One Mind, and that this One Mind does not know limitation ... I open my mind to more of the abundance that is available to me in the Universe. I know that all that I can accept is mine ... and I am open and receptive to tremendous increase in all Good things; love, peace, happiness ... and money! I know that money is God in action and so I actively accept the flow of financial abundance streaming through my consciousness. My prosperity consciousness knows no limits and the flow of money in my life comes to me in greater and greater abundance. There is no limit to this flow ... and I am in it ... accepting it, and grateful that it is so ... and so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So amazing! I used your treatments from your website for prosperity and closed my biggest sale ever. I am sending you a check. Keep up the good that you are doing.
Best,
Evan