Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, October 1, 2007

Sept. 30 / Oct. 1, 2007 & One Power

We can read in scripture, "I, I am the Lord, thou shalt have not gods but me. Besides me there is none other" ... in this statement we can know that this One Power ... Is All Power. And as we realize that there is "none other" ... many of our "seeming" troubles will be resolved instantaneously. Let's affirm our faith in the One:

I know and accept that there is only One Power, One Presence, and One Intelligence, living through All things and All people, as Life. I know this One Life, is my life now. As I turn to this Power of Good, I know that I too, can give life to all things that concern me. I affirm the Good, recognize the Good ... and in doing so, I am spontaneously aligned with the Power and Presence of God. No matter what I see ... I always know, without doubting, that there is more Good in it than what I see with my physical eyes. I affirm this Un-Seen Good, as God ... and I know this Omnipresent Spirit responds to me ... always. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very true indeed! Its all about faith.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for reminding of this Truth:)
love, M.