Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, October 5, 2007

October 5, 2007 & Spiritual Strength

Spiritual Strength is confidence and self-assurance. As we understand that God is in the midst of us, our confidence is not of the ego, but of "knowing" that we are a part of the Living God as us. Let's affirm this today:

Knowing that I am living in God ... one with God, I can open my mind to my magnificence. There is nothing in me that denies that God is in the midst of me. I am confident and strong in my conviction of my ever-lasting One-ness with the Spirit. I know that Spirit animates every organ and muscle of my body and renews Its perfection in me. I accept and believe that every Good idea that comes to me is a gift from God. I know that my consciousness of prosperity and success brings me ever closer to living the Life that God desires for me. I am strengthened by my faith and belief in God's ever lasting Love for me. I know this Love created me, heals me, and frees me to choose that which I desire to experience in all things. I am aligned with the Divinity within me ... I know It is God ... and I know that It is magnificent ... and in this knowing I let It express through me, as me, and for me, creating within me greater confidence and a increasing capacity to love and be loved. God and I are One ... and this is the Truth for me now... and always. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: