Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, September 29, 2007

September 29, 2007 & Faith In The Good

"There is no such thing as a lack of faith. We all have plenty of faith, it's just that we have faith in the wrong things. We have faith in what can't be done rather than what can be done. We have faith in lack rather than abundance but there is no lack of faith. Faith is a law." - Dr. Eric Butterworth
Let's affirm the direction of our faith:

I know and accept that "my faith has made me whole" ...and so I am directing my faith towards the Good, God ... in relation to all things that concern me. My faith is directed towards Perfect Health ... and I accept Perfect Health. My faith is directed towards Financial Abundance ... and I accept financial abundance. I know and accept that whatever I have faith in ... I can expect to see made visible in my experience. I consciously remain steadfast in my faith in the Good ... and more Good than I have ever experienced before ... a greater and greater Good is mine now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the treatment on faith. It is very helpful.
Kenneth