Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, September 24, 2007

September 24, 2007 & Good Times

Dr. O. C. Smith used to caution his students and congregation from being "as serious as bad breath." And this was very good information, as we must endeavor to always be aligned with the attributes of Spirit; love, light, happiness, harmony, joy and beauty. As we think of our life, we can feel the joy in knowing that there is a Power Greater than we are that is working along with us to do and to be that which creates expansion in our lives. We are never without help ... for whenever we are down to nothing, God is up to something ... and in this we can be sure. Let's know this together:

I rejoice and give thanks as I feel the joy of my spirit aligned with Infinite Spirit. I know that I am a part of God and that which I choose for myself ... God is choosing it with me. As I know and understand there is a unity to all things, I can accept that the Good that I seek, is awaiting my acceptance of it ... and I accept my Good today in greater measure than ever before ... and I accept it with a feeling of joy and love in my heart. I am accepting and expecting that my life is filled with good times and good things ... now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: