Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, September 23, 2007

September 23, 2007 & Gratitude Now

I rejoice and give thanks that I realize and know that the Power that energizes the Universe is the Power that is within me. I am grateful that I have the energy and the enthusiasm to do that which I am to do. I know that I am always Divinely guided and directed to succeed in whatever I do. I accept success with gratitude now. I know that this day has been filled with one success after another and I know that it is my gratitude that attracts to me the success I have enjoyed. I give all credit to the Infinite Presence and Power of God working in my life. I know that successful ideas come to me from the One Mind, which is God, and I am grateful for these ideas and so much more. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: