Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

September 25, 2007 & Always Happy

Happiness is something that reaches our soul for it is evidence that we are connected with God, with gratitude and with a healthy self-confidence. Happiness, like all other states of mind, is a choice. We can choose to be happy ... or not ... but we must always remember that anything that contradicts Happiness takes us out of Principle, for it is normal and natural that we be so. Let's choose happiness together:

I rejoice and give thanks for the happiness that I have experienced today, and I know this happiness comes from knowing that I am One with God, One with the Good. I choose to be happy, always ... I am always happy and this is the Truth ... anything that appears to shadow my happiness does not belong to me and as I consciously choose happiness ... the shadows disappear. I love the feeling of happiness as it energizes my thoughts and ideas and connects me in a greater way with Infinite Spirit. The spirit of happiness fills my mind today and always. I choose happiness now ... and I am glad for it. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: