Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, September 28, 2007

September 28, 2007 - Faithful Persistence


When I decided I would have an event in Hollywood, I booked a facility through a leasing agent and thought that it was done ... but, as we know, "life is subject to change without notice" ... and the agent called and told me that there were problems with the building and all events had been cancelled ... this was after much publicity had been distributed. I asked the agent to find a new location but he didn't have any success ... so, I decided to treat for the right facility and started making telephone calls ... and found a suitable facility, the Ford Theatre, in Hollywood. But ... that too became stalled and there was doubt that I would be approved ... but with treatment and persistence ... and applied faith ... it is now confirmed and all is well. The following is an example of one of the treatments that come to mind for persistence:

Knowing that All Is Mind, I know and understand that my mind connects to Infinite Intelligence through my definite decisions. As I remain firm in my decision and am convinced that only Good is in my intention ... I can affirm and know, without doubting ... that God is working with me to do and to have that which I have decided to do or to have. I know, without doubting, that ...that which I am seeking is seeking me ... I am firmly grounded in this Principle ... I understand, I know it ... and I have a persistent faith in applying it to the conditions in my life. I see my success knowing that the Infinite sees with me, as me and for me ... that which goes deep within my consciousness. I enjoy the awareness of success ... and I witness the demonstration of it ... now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know your event will be a great success and a wonderful blessing to all who are particpating:) Great treatment too, thank you!
Love, M.