Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, September 27, 2007

September 26-27, 2007 & All Is Good

Yesterday I received one of the largest number of prayer requests that I have received in a while, and I was so busy responding to them that I actually forgot to post to this blog ... so today, I am posting a treatment from the great teacher, Louise Hay, that I would like to share with all of you:

In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete. I support myself, and life supports me. I see evidence of The Law working all around me and in every area of my life. I reinforce that which I learn in joyous ways. My day begins with gratitude and joy. I look forward with enthusiasm to the adventures of the day, knowing that in my life, "All Is Good." I love who I am and all that I do. I am the living, loving, joyous expression of life. All is well in my world.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: