Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, September 22, 2007

September 22, 2007 & Right Action

In the scripture we can read, "In Him I live and move and have my Being" ... and in the Science of Mind, we know this "Him" Is Mind ... and in Mind I live and move and have my Being ... so whatever I accept for myself in Mind, is my experience ... this is "Right Action" ... and it permeates all of Life. As the Master Mind Jesus stated, "see the lillies how they grow" ... we know they grow, intelligently ... from an Un-Seen Omnipresent Intelligence that moves through all of Life ... and so we can accept this for our lives now:

I know and accept that All Is Mind and All Is Intelligence ... and as I think intelligently and consciously toward the things that I desire to experience, Mind intelligently responds to me in the affirmative. I accept that my Life is One with Right Action and that all that I do and all that I think ... is definitely poised toward the success and prosperity that I enjoy in Mind, now. I know that Right Action is the Law of the Universe and the Law of my Life ... and I move right along in mind with precision embracing the Good that I accept for myself. I know this is so ... for this is my predominant thought aligned with Right Action ... and this thought has no opposition ... either on Earth (physical) or in Heaven (Spirit) ... and so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: