Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, September 20, 2007

September 20, 2007 & Believing

The Master Mind Jesus stated, "it is done unto you as you believe" ... and in the Science of Mind, Dr. Holmes tells us that "belief is God." And so we know we connect with God, Infinite Spirit, through our beliefs. Let's affirm the truth of this today:

I know and accept that there is only One Mind, and this Mind is God. I know that what I believe and accept for myself, is responded to in this One Mind. It is done unto me as I believe, and so today, I am believing only happiness, success, love, and prosperity for myself and for all who accept it. I know and accept that Infinite Mind sees what I believe and accepts this as the truth for me ... as All Is Mind and All Is God. I rejoice and give thanks that this is so ... and in this attitude of gratitude, I maintain only the highest and grandest beliefs for my life now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And so it is ... for me too!
Thank you so much ... Linda