Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

September 18-19, 2007 & Healthy Thinking

I began thinking of this treatment yesterday as I was being challenged health-wise, and although my thoughts were directed toward health, I found myself going over the treatment in my mind several times until the "appearance" disappeared. Oftentimes, we will find that treatment can be a continous process in our mind until it is complete. Let's affirm Health today and know that our healthy thinking will benefit each of us:

God is my Health, I cannot be sick. Whatever the appearance may be and no matter how pressing it may be on my mind, it truly is only a reminder for me to affirm the Principle of Health that is at the center of my being. I know that the spirit of me is healthy and strong, and as I realize and recognize the power of my own spirit, I eliminate and discard any ideas that contradict my healthy attitude towards life. I know that the Spirit of God supports me in my health and I open my mind to the flow of strength, harmony and peace ... allowing the physical body to reflect the healthy perfection of my consciousness ... now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And so it is. AMEN!