Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, September 21, 2007

September 21, 2007 & Increase

The Law of the Universe is Increase, and all of nature responds to this Law. I realize that nothing remains the same ... everything is changing ... so let us put an "increase" of Good into our minds today and let the increase show up in our lives:

Knowing that there is only Love and only Law, I accept that the Law of Love, working through the Law of Increase, increases every Good thing in my life today. I accept an increase in success, in money, in health, in love and in happiness. I register the Law of Increase in my consciousness and witness It taking form in the things that concern me. Knowing that the Infinite is my Source, I realize there are infinite ways in which increase comes to me. I am blessed with understanding that this Law works for me, through me ... and as me ... and my thoughts are actively receptive ... reflecting the increase that I expect to be made manifest ... now.
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I am open to receiving the increase in financial freedom. And So It Is.