Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, September 16, 2007

September 16, 2007 & Living In The Present

Many of us are challenged to be fully present in the now. Books and magazines flourish on this subject, and yet, many continue to think to the past or to the future ... even though they may realize intellectually that being in the present is where we live; not the past or the future. Let's affirm our ability to live in the present moment fully:

As I realize that all the Good I seek is mine in the Now, I understand and consciously affirm that this moment is the moment in which I accept my Good ... for the Good that I seek is God ... and there is no "god was" or "god will be" ... only God ... and only Now. Knowing and accepting this as the truth for me, I accept in my mind this very moment a greater image and vision of my life as prosperous, successful, happy and at peace with all things that concern me. I know that the Good that I accept in this moment is mine in this moment and that no matter what point in time and space that I accept my Good ... it will be in the Now. My mind is open and receptive ... my heart is filled with gratitude ... my soul is in tune with the Infinite harmony ... and I am blessed immensely now ... and so it is.

Keep the faith! Rev. Bates

No comments: