Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November 26-27, 2007 & Love Is What I Am

Yesterday and today, I am treating for Health for specific cases. Health issues, like all issues that we are confronted with, are healed with Love ... Divine Love. Let us know this is so:

I recognize that I am created in the image and the likeness of God … All that I am is God … All that God Is … is Love … so I am knowing with a persistent conviction that Love is what I am. It is Love that Indwells me … Love that thrills me … Love that strengthens me … Love that goes out from me … and Love reflecting back to me. I am in Love with this Thing Called Life and It is in Love with me. I do not hesitate, nor do I fear to express my Loving nature in all that I do. Love creates through me wonderful and exciting new experiences in order that I may more fully and completely express the Love that I am. In this moment Love prospers and blesses all those who connect with this powerful energy of Love flowing from me. Love knows no nationality, no race, no gender as it embraces everyone and everything with Its powerful healing energy. I am radiant with Love’s desire to realize my One-ness with All of Life and I celebrate this realization with gratitude, joy and praise, now and forever.

And So It Is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so beautiful
thank you
bill

Anonymous said...

If only I had your conviction.Keep doing your good werk.
Danke
Jonn, Berlin

dougnps said...

I LOVE this treatment LOVE , LOVE, LOVE it...and you. Thank you as always for the Love and everything you do. Classes by the way are so powerful this year. I LOVE how much I learn from your teachings...

Your grateful students,

Doug & Paul