Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, November 29, 2007

November 29, 2007 & My Faith Is My Fortune

"Each one of us today is the result of the use he/she has made of the Law, either consciously or unconsciously. As soon as we realize this we shall see that what we are now (or what we now have and experience) is the result of what we have thought; and the answer to what we shall be is contained in what we are now thinking, FOR WE CAN CHANGE OUR THINKING!" - Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind

I rejoice and give thanks that my thoughts arise first in the One Mind, which is God, and that as I realize my unity with Mind, I can choose the thoughts that create the Good Life for me. I know that my faith is my fortune ... and I am fortunate enough to know that Spirit desires only the highest and greatest Good for me. I lift my thoughts higher to a life filled with wealth, perfect health, love and joy ... and I know that it is my Good Fortune to accept these things and greater things still. I do not limit the flow of Mind through my mind, and in so doing I am open and receptive, deserving and accepting of the Good that is mine ... now. I know that my thoughts of gratitude for all that I have, both in the physical and on the Un-seen Side of Life, insures that my Good Fortune is Un-Limited Good!! And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

2 comments:

dougnps said...

Now that's Living the Science of Mind!!! I too accept this good and more in my life...NOW . It's in the KNOWING and not the wanting that that great change comes to me...and I KNOW I KNOW this to be TRUE. Thank you again for a wonderful treatment and everything you do for me, Paul & everyone who is open and receptive.

Anonymous said...

Almost every day these prayers seem to be just for me personally. I am getting so much out of this blog and I want to thank you kindly.
Antonio B