Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, November 25, 2007

November 25, 2007 & The Secret Place

This prayer-treatment is from the early writings of Dr. Joseph Murphy:

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."

I dwell in the secret place of the most High; this is my own mind. All the thoughts entertained by me conform to harmony, peace, and good will. My mind is the dwelling place of happiness, joy, and a deep sense of security. All the thoughts that enter my mind contribute to my joy, peace, and general welfare. I live, move, and have my being in the atmosphere of good fellowship, love, and unity.

All the people that dwell in my mind are God's children. I am at peace in my mind with all the members of my household and all mankind. The same good I wish for myself, I wish for all men. I am living in the house of God now. I claim peace and happiness, for I know I dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dr. Bates,
I visit your blog every day along with all my friends here in Grants Pass, Oregon.
WE THANK YOU!
Eileen

Anonymous said...

thank you for all those wonderful prayers and thoughts God bless your ministry