Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, November 24, 2007

November 24, 2007 & not of the world

In metaphyiscs we understand that all things come to us through our consciousness, and in our awareness that our consciousness is One with God-Consciousness, we know that our Good is always assured. This assurance comes from knowing that our Source is "not of the world" ... but is God, Infinite Spirit ... It Is Spirit and It Is Principle ... and as we understand Its Nature, we use It for it is It's "good pleasure" that we do:

As I recognize God, Infinite Spirit, I recognize It as Universal Principle ... available to All. As I understand the Principle, I accept that I am using It as It expresses more fully through me ... through my consciousness. I am never concerned about the conditions and circumstances in the physical, for I know that my consciousness is "not of the world" ... and this is where my power is ... and my wisdom, my peace, and my joy. I live the good life for I understand and demonstrate the Principle of Life; health, prosperity, loving companionship, success and all good things. There is no obstructions as my mind is always One with the "Un-Obstructed Principle" that moves ever so gracefully through my experiences with Power and Wisdom. My Good is always right on time and I am always blessed in the most marvelous ways. My gratitude is for knowing this as the Truth for me and for everyone .... today and all-ways. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: