Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, November 22, 2007

November 22, 2007 & Meditation of Thankfulness

This meditation was written by Dr. Robert Bitzer, who was one of the greatest teachers of the Science of Mind. I have read it each year on Thanksgiving, 3-7 times to really get in the spirit of it ... I invite you to do so as well:

A MEDITATION OF THANKFULNESS
by Robert Bitzer

I thank Thee,
That Thou has made me in the image and likeness
Of Thine own Divinity.
That Thou has held me close to the heart of
Thine Infinity.
And warmed me with the presence of Thy
Divine Love.

I thank Thee,
That Thou has breathed into me the courage
To move ever forward
That my faith is made perfect in works
Fulfilling Thy Divine purpose.
That Thy unlimited Power
Fills me.

I thank Thee,
That Thy loving tenderness gives me a deep insight
Into the lives of those around me.
That compassion makes me see beyond their struggles
That loving kindness helps me lift them
Above their weakness and confusion
And makes them strong.

I thank Thee,
That Thy goodness surrounds me
That within me thou hast created the desire for Good.
That Thou are revealed in my Infinite Self and
In every person, every place and in everything
I find Thee.

I thank Thee.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: