Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, November 18, 2007

November 18, 2007 & Be Real

God Is everywhere Present ... and in this awareness we can know that God is with us in the best of times and in the most seeming trying of times. A mystic wrote that God "is closer to us than breathing" ... so we know that we must "be real" or "authentic" when we approach God, Infinite Spirit. And this means that we don't use words we don't understand; we don't get on our knees, we don't have to close our eyes, nor do we have to change the tone of our voice so we "sound" more "spiritual" ... God will not be mocked by our lack of authenticity ... God wants You to BE YOU ... whatever that YOU may be at any given time ... Its unique, divine, expression of Itself. Let's affirm this now:

In the awareness that God and I are One, I understand and know that there is no separation from God, Infinite Spirit ... that I am in It and It is in me ... this is the Truth for me now and always. I realize that every Good desire I have, God desires this Good for me. I accept my Good and a greater Good every day, for myself and for all others. I feel at One with God ... at One with Life, at One with Truth ... I am in the Spirit ... and I feel marvelous about it! And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so grateful to Let Go and Let God.

Blessings to you
Sylvia