Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, November 17, 2007

November 17, 2007 & Treatment Practice

Using the methodology outlined in yesterday's blog message, let's do a treatment for greater prosperity:

This treatment is for ___ name ___:

  • Recognition:
    Knowing that All Is Mind and All Is God; I know and believe that this Infinite Presence, Mind, is the only Power, Presence and Intelligence in the Universe.

  • Unification:
    Knowing there is only One Presence, One Life, I have the awareness that this Life is expressing as me and for me, now and always.

  • Acceptance:
    As I accept greater and greater financial prosperity, I know and realize that my financial assets are multiplied abundantly. I accept that this increase occurs in all areas of my life. My compensation, investments and assets, increase significantly in value. Tremendous amounts of money come to me from expected and unexpected channels ... as my consciousness of acceptance increases immensely with my awareness that All is of God and in God ... and in this understanding, I know that I am One with my great desire for wealth, health, happiness and success and my consciousness of wealth demonstrates in my life with ease, now.

  • Gratitude:
    Having the awareness of all that I have received, my mind is focused on what I have ... both in the physical and on the Un-Seen Side of Life. Filling my mind with thoughts of "having" creates authentic gratitude within me always.

  • Faithfulness:
    I have faith in my Oneness with God, Infinite Spirit, and as I trust myself to choose my Good ... I trust Infinite Intelligence, Principle, to unfold it in my experience in the right and perfect time .. now.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I have studied Science of Mind for over 7 years in Hollywood but nothing was clear to me until I read this. Now, I know that ACCEPTANCE is the key and I must accept everything first.
Thanks Hank!
Todd S.

Anonymous said...

Thank you much for the blog and so thank you too for weekly message in Spanish on the website.
muchas gracias
Jesus Vidal Cardenas

dougnps said...

See what a GREAT teacher you are...I am so very Grateful to have you in my life. I'll borrow from Todd S. here THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Thanks Hank! for everything the blog... Sundays...Wednesdays...YOU! YOU! YOU! are a blessing in our lives!