Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, November 11, 2007

November 11, 2007 & "Prayed Up"

I know as I recognize God, Infinite Spirit, I am recognizing the Universal Presence that is individualized within me and as me. There is never a separation between my mind and the Mind of God. Knowing this as the Truth for me, I know that all that I need to know, I know it when I need to know it. And in this understanding and awareness of Mind, I can think my life into a more glorious, joyous, and prosperous experience each day. I am never limited by knowledge, for my awakened imagination goes beyond what I know intellectually. I am never hindered by my past experience, as my imagination takes me beyond all that I have experienced. By recognizing my relationship with God, Infininite Mind, I am "prayed up" ... and connected to the desires of my heart manifesting in the right and perfect time. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: