Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, November 10, 2007

November 10, 2007 & No Doubt About It

There is one Infinite Mind from which all things come ... One Source. This Mind is in, through and around me, always. It is my mind now. Every thought I think, is thought through this Mind. Every idea that comes to my awareness, comes through this Mind. It is the Source of every thought and idea that becomes mine. It is always my "presence of thought" ... and as the Master Mind Jesus stated, "it is the Father (Source) that doeth the work .... the Father (Source) works and I work" ... as Mind flows through my mind, my awareness captures within my conscious mind the thoughts and ideas that my consciousness is receptive to ... and as I nuture and foster my consciousness of health, success, and prosperity, every Good idea necessary for me to demonstrate the Good Life is mine now. There is never a doubt in my mind ... nor do I ever entertainment any seeming thoughts of fear for I know there is "no doubt about it" ... my Life is God's Life in full, whole, perfect, and complete expression. And this consciousness creates a certainty of joy, peace, happiness, and love in all things that concern me ... now. And so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: