Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, November 4, 2007

November 4, 2007 & Uncertainty

"The reason the ego and love are not compatible comes down to this: you cannot take your ego into the unknown, where love wants to lead. If you follow love, your life will become uncertain, and the ego craves certainty." - Deepak Chopra, Author

The Science of Mind teaches that we are to have faith in the All-ness of God or Good, and if we embody this All-ness of Good within our consciousness, we will be willing to live with what the world calls uncertainty ... but what we call, "following our bliss" ... for Love always embodies bliss. Let's know together that we can depend on Principle, even in times of uncertainty:

I know that All Is Mind, and that the Universe is in Unity, therefore, I am willing to follow love and let life become uncertain. I know that God-in-the-midst-of-me, is my All-in-All, and the uncertainty of love for me is an adventure that will surely lead me to my bliss. I have no fear, no doubt, and no worry concerning following love, for I know that Life is for loving ... and being loved ... and I am willing to let my soul unfold the love that is for me, now. And so it is.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: