Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

November 6, 2007 & Giving-ness

We all know that as we give, we receive. The Master Mind Jesus taught that we are to "give first" ... in other words, in giving first, we know that we are to receive and this creates an attitude of "receptivity" in our mind. Everyone gives ... but not everyone gives "joy-fully" ... in other words, we must feel a joy in giving ... feel a joy in the ability to pay our bills, pay our mortgage or rent .. or whatever it is ... for everytime we circulate money we are part of the Divine Circulation. Let's affirm our "spirit of giving-ness" now:

As I recognize that God Is All and All Is Mind, I realize and know that the state of mind, or attitude, in which I do anything, creates a shift in my consciousness. As I give freely and generously with joy, I shift my consciousness to one of joyful giving and prosperity. And as I know that the Law is always working for me, I know that someone, somewhere is joyfully giving to my benefit. I know that this "un-seen giving" to my benefit prospers me and prospers those who are part of the Divine Circulation. I realize and accept that all that I give returns to me multiplied abundantly and as I "fix this Law" in my consciousness, I know and accept my Good now ... with joyful gratitude. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: