Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, November 9, 2007

November 9, 2007 & Free To Choose

Knowing that Mind Is All, I recognize that as I "choose" that which I am to do, and that which I am to be ... I can choose freely knowing that Spirit is guiding me to right choices. I know that my every Good choice is manifesting in the right and perfect time. I choose that which brings me happiness knowing that a "happy me" brings happiness to those around me. I choose that which brings me peace and love, for I know that a "peaceful, loving me" brings peace and love to those in my experience. I am free to choose and free to share all the Good that my choices attract to me. I know that my own cannot be kept from me, for I know that my own shall come to me ... always. My life reflects the freedom that I feel within me, and I rejoice in all the joy that I feel each day. Nothing or no one can hinder my feelings of Oneness with happiness, joy, peace and love ... for I am One with these things now and forever. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: