Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

November 20, 2007 & Joy Divine

As we practice treatment and remain faithful, we experience a divine joy as we realize that the results that we receive, are the results that we have conceived. There is truly no greater joy to experience than the knowing that God-Mind has responded to our faith in It. Let us know together that this experience is available to all:

I rejoice and give thanks for knowing that God Is Mind, and that this Mind is my mind now. In this awareness, I know and I know that I know, that Mind responds to me. I enliven my imagination to think beyond any ideas of the past, and I think into Mind a greater and more expansive experience of life for me, now. I am ready to experience this greater abundant life and my mind is filled with the vision and images of success, prosperity, great joy, and happiness. I know that the Good that I seek is enough to share and to spare. My vision is one of inclusiveness ... a greater Good for all who accept their part in it. I know that God has given me this vision ... and the willingness to step up to a higher level of responsibility, mentally and emotionally. I know that God-in-the-midst-of-me strengthens me and sustains me with confidence and all that is necessary to demonstrate this Great Work that God has delegated me to do. I know that in spirit, I already have ... and I am filled with a deep gratitude for it. I accept my role in this demonstration and my place in the Universe ... and I let God do Its Great Work in me, for me and as me ... now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: