Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

November 21, 2007 & Invisible Good

As we think of all that we are thankful for, let us not forget the Invisible Good that awaits our recognition of It. As we claim our Good by recognizing that we "have" it already, we can be assured it will manifest in the right and perfect time. Let's know this is so:

Knowing that the bountiful Spirit of God is not limited to time and space, I know and accept that my Good is not limited to what I see. I am thankful for the great invisible Good that is mine and I claim it now. There is no limit to the Good that is mine for it comes from an infinite supply. And I attract this Good to me by never placing a limit on the measure of Good that I accept. As with the Master Mind Jesus, I can declare and know that "all that the Father hath is mine" ... and as I realize this as the Truth for me ... I accept a greater and greater Good through my contemplation of it. I am truly grateful for knowing that the gift has already been given ... and the acceptance is mine with grace and ease. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: