Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, November 19, 2007

November 19, 2007 & Ever-Lasting Love

For those of you who are familiar with the Bible scriptures, you may know this passage from the Book of Jeremiah, "I have loved you with an everlasting love" ... and in this single statement, we can know that God's Love for us is unconditional. It is in these simple revelations of Truth that we can realize that even in the primitive cultures of biblical times, the Truth was being revealed to us. Let us accept this Truth for ourselves and all others now:

Knowing that God Is Love and Love Is God, I unify with this Love in my awareness of my Oneness with God, Infinite Spirit. This Love flows through me and fills my consciousness with the Truth of God's Love for me and for everyone. I can accept that this Love which soothes my soul is ever-lasting ... it is unconditioned ... and that nothing can separate me from realizing and accepting this as the Truth for me. "Besides me there is none other," the ancient scripture reads, and I know this means there is no power other than the Power of Love in my life and in the world in which I live. There is no doubt in me and no fear in me, for Love never forsakes me. I am not subject to the shadowed thinking of the masses for I know that the Truth knows no opposition, for Truth is God, and I am assured and confident that God Is Love ... and so I accept with gratitude and joyous receptivity this ever-lasting Love of the Divine in my life now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

dougnps said...

Well that's reassuring and beautiful. Plus it's all within me and everyone. Seeing it in everyone is sometimes a challenge for ME but when it is I know I need to take a deep breath and see what the Universe is trying to show me about myself. Cause it's never about them there is only us just the ONE son of man. Thank you for taking the time and energy EVERYDAY to help us stay on track.