Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, November 23, 2007

November 23, 2007 & Intelligent Guidance

There is only Omnipresent God ... Infinite Intelligence ... and I am surrounded by this Infinite Intelligence which responds to me ... to my thoughts and the beliefs that I have accepted. I know that this Infinite Intelligence is with me now and I use It for there is no Intelligence apart from It. I accept that my mind is One with this Intelligence and It guides me to right action in all things. I easily make decisions and I act on them as I am guided to do so. I know that as my awareness of my Oneness with this Infinite Intelligence is lifted up, I choose my words wisely in order to demonstrate my highest and greatest Good at all times. I know that my life is a success story for Infinite Intelligence has guided me towards success at all times. I realize that the abundant life is mine, for Intelligence guides me to make decisions that prosper me. I am very grateful for all things that come to me, for I know that Intelligence always guides me to solutions and greater joy in my experience. I believe and accept that Infinite Intelligence inspires me to always know that there is more and more Good to be experienced, and I am open and receptive to this greater experience of Good, now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: