Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, November 30, 2007

November 30, 2007 & Better and Better ......

"Only when we put our very best into our spiritual work will it satisfy us. A spiritual power is released through true thinking that is as much a law as is chemical affinity. There is no deliverance of the real self without mental conviction. To have faith in God is to follow this faith through by having faith in the self. The real self is God and as such is to be implicitly trusted. The spark which burns at the center of our own soul is caught from the living and eternal flame of the Spirit." - Dr. Ernest Holmes, "The Science of Mind"

Life is open to me. Life is God. And there is no separation from this Life ... for in It I live and move and have my being. And in this awareness, I know, and I know that I know; and I believe, and I know I believe ... that every area of my life gets better and better every day in every way. I am living in the infinite Good that God has prepared for me ... through my consciousness of Omnipresent Good. I feel all the joy ... all the love ... and all the hope .... that my unfailing faith provides for me. I embrace the Good that is mine in my mind ... and all my thoughts are focused on what is mine ... now. I live in perfect health, happiness, joy ... and peace ... for these things are of God ... and God freely expresses them through me and into my world of affairs. My soul is alive with enthusiasm and divine bliss knowing that my Good always manifests with grace and ease ... for I believe it ... and so I see it ... in the right and perfect time. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates



2 comments:

dougnps said...

Another home run Rev. Dr. Bates. I have read this one many times, as I often do, I write down statements that hit home and inspire me to think correctly. The more often during my day my thinking is correct it seems the better my day is. As always we thank you and LOVE you.

Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate your blog.
peace,
Cynthia