Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

December 18, 2007 & Perfect Action ... No Mistakes

"In mental work, we must realize that there is One Infinite Mind, which is consciously directing our destiny. Declare every day that: "No mistakes have been made, none are being made, and none can be made." Declare: "There is One Supreme Intelligence which governs, guides and guards, tells me what to do, when to act and how to act." Having done this in perfect faith, act with perfect assurance. Declare further: "Everything necessary to the full and complete expression of the most boundless experience of joy is mine now." Know this, see it, feel it and BE it. Do this every day for a few minutes. We should all do this until the time comes when it is no longer necessary. When that time comes we will know it because our demonstrations wil have been made." - Dr. Ernest Holmes, page 290, The Science of Mind

There is only One Mind; this Mind knows what I am to do, to have, and to be ... and I know, as I am One with this Mind ... and I know that I know. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: