Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, December 21, 2007

December 21, 2007 & Dr. Bitzer Affirmations

Dr. Bitzer's (1896-1994) heritage can be found in his teaching of Principle with absolute authority. One of the most valuable lessons in his book, "Collected Essays Of Robert Bitzer," is the documentation of his own personal demonstrations and how he used the Law of Mind to create a successful and prosperous life filled with accomplishment and service to the world. The following affirmations written by Dr. Bitzer, will clear our mind of the "stuff" ... and keep us centered in Divine Right Action:

MY ATTRACTION TODAY
I recognize that nothing can come to me unless my thought permits it. My Mind is clear because I recognize God, the only Reality, as the Good expressing in and through me now. No confusion can exist in my thought for my mind is one with the Mind of God. No discord can enter my consciousness because I know God as Love and Understanding. My thought reflects itself around me and I am surrounded by harmony, love and perfect understanding.


CONFIDENCE AND POISE
God-in-me makes me confident of my Success. God-in-me sustains me so that nothing can disturb me. I am in complete control of myself and every situation which surrounds me. The Power within me transcends anything that can manifest around me. I stand steadfast.


INCREASING MY ABILITY
God-in-me reveals to me what I can do to give my talents full expression. I am ready for a larger and more remunerative experience. Everything necessary is being done to bring this new opportunity into form.


MY BUSINESS
I give thanks for the opportunity which I have for service and helpfulness. My work expresses the activity of the One Mind. It draws to me those who want that which I have to offer. They recognize the value which they receive and gladly and generously recompense me.


MY SUPPLY
Every avenue of my being is open for the continuous expression of God's abundance which supplies all that I need and desire.

Keep the faith!

Rev. Bates

No comments: