Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, December 17, 2007

Deember 16-17, 2007 & Whatever It Takes

"As the Laws of God are broad, so should we be in dealing with them. In this Science, we believe that man's life is a drama which takes place on three planes: the physical, the mental, and the spiritual. We should have no objection to any form of healing, for anything that helps to overcome suffering is good, whether it be a pill or a prayer. We believe in any method which produces results, for each has its place in the Whole." - Dr. Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind

As I recognize the Power and the Presence of God, Infinite Spirit, right here where I am, I know that this Presence is working for my greatest Good in all things. Whatever it takes to heal that which requires healing comes to my awareness and I accept it all knowing that All is God and All is Good. I am always in the flow of the Presence of the Presence of God, for I am always in the realization of Omnipresent Good, God, forever expressing Itself in me and for me. There is nothing to fear for I immediately deny all false evidence appearing real, and accept my Good without reservation, now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: