Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, December 15, 2007

December 15, 2007 & Transcending

"God, or Spirit, is Supreme, Infinite, Limitless Personality. And we should think of the Divine Being as such - as completely responsive to everything that we do. There should come to us a sense of communion, a spontaneous sense of an Irresistible Union. If we had this, we would demonstrate instantaneously!" - Dr. Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind

Knowing that as I recognize the Presence, the Power, and the Intelligence, of God, within me and around me, I understand and unify with the mystical statement, "I am the Light of the World." And as I allow this expression of Light to express Itself through me and as me, I transcend and overcome anything that attempts to hinder my demonstration of the full-ness of Life, now. I transcend the limited for I know I am Un-Limited Potential, expressing fully and completely in all things that concern me; health, love, happiness, peace, joy, and abundant living. I overcome the world as I align myself with the nature of Supreme Spirit and I am lifted up in consciousness to the Power and the Presence of God within me. My life is a perfect demonstration of my dependence on Principle and Principle alone. I seek and I find all the Good that is mine today and every day, as I affirm my One-ness with this Supreme Spirit, God. I am fully conscious of the "spark of the Divine within me" at all times and in all things. I live a life of continual gratitude and appreciation for my Light forever shines. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: