Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, December 9, 2007

December 9, 2007 & Prayer for a Soldier

I rejoice and give thanks for the awareness that as I recognize the Infinite, I am recognizing the One Mind, One Intelligence, One Power, and One Presence that permeates All Life. As I unify with this Mind I know that all the power necessary for this prayer treatment to do its perfect work is right here with me now. In this realization, I accept that the spirit of every soldier is a part of God ... in God and of God. And in this acceptance I know that Divine Guidance and Divine Protection is at work through this prayer treatment. Knowing that All Is Mind, and All Is God, I know that this perfect idea may be accepted by every soldier who is receptive to it. God is no respecter of persons, so I know that no soldier is left out of this treatment. I know that the spirit of each soldier who accepts this idea in mind, is lifted up into a greater sense of their Oneness with God ... with Good ... and in this Oneness, each feels a greater sense of guidance, right action, and security. I know and give thanks that the Presence of God is with them now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: