Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, December 10, 2007

December 10, 2007 & Expect Only The Best

Knowing that I am in tune with the Infinite, I unify with the Good that I desire in my heart. I find success in all that I do, for I know that my consciousness of success is always demonstrating my best in all things. I accept for myself great happiness and joy in my life, for I know that the Presence is a presence of Happiness and Joy as It expresses perfectly through my consciousness. I have the consciousness of great prosperity and financial increase and I find myself always supplied with the money that I desire ... with enough to share and to spare. I know that at the point in which I recognize the Divine Abundance, this Divine Abundance springs forth in my life experience. Love and confidence permeate my mind as I move always forward knowing that the Presence of the Presence of God prepares my way. I know, and I know that I know, that God is expressing Itself through me, as me, and for me ... and in this realization, nothing hinders me from expressing my individuality freely and with liberty. I know that who I am is important for I know that this expression of the Infinite which knows Itself as me, is absolutely necessary for the fulfillment of Divine Right Action in the Universe. I am one with God and one with All of Life ... and as I understand and embody this One-ness ... I feel connected, loved, and love all those who share a place in this Great Universe with me. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very excellent blog. Karen H.