Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, December 13, 2007

December 13, 2007 & No Obstructions

As I recognize the Power and the Presence of God, and know that as I recognize this Power moving through my consciousness, my words are filled with a dynamic energy. Nothing can keep me from reaching my goals, for the Intelligence that gave me the awareness of them, cannot be obstructed. I am confronted with unlimited opportunities for my mind is open to new-ness; new work, new people, new ideas. Now is the time to set my sights high and go for it ... and I do, knowing that ALL the POWER necessary for me to effect my goals, is mine now. All the right people are attracted to me for the Law of Attraction is always working for me, through me, to bring forth my own success and the success of others. There is always enough to share and to spare as I move forward realizing my goals and my heart's desires. My point of reference is Great-ness ... and nothing or no one hinders my onward and upward move into the life that is mine. The Law is Absolute ... and I am absolutely convinced of my unlimited success now. And for this and for so much more I rejoice with gratitude ... accepting now, ALL that is mine. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: