Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December 11, 2007 & Employment

I rejoice and give thanks for I know that my prayers are always answered according to my belief. I believe and know that God Is All and All Is God; and I am part of this All-ness of God. And since everything God has created is unified, I know that I unify with the right and perfect job. For everyone seeking employment, there is employment available ... this is unity. As I recognize that Principle is never subject to conditions, my mind is open and receptive to the opportunities for employment that are presented to me. I know within that I have the abilities, knowledge, and skills, that an employer is seeking and I heighten my awareness to connect with this employer, now. I know that as I make the decision to be employed, the Law of Attraction works through me to unify me with the right and perfect employment. I am blessed to understand the Law ... and blessed more still to know how to use It. I give thanks for this perfect employment now ... knowing and trusting that it is done ... I am employed. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: