Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, December 8, 2007

December 8, 2007 & Joy In Prosperous Living

"Success and prosperity are spiritual attributes belonging to all people, but not necessarily used by all people." - Dr. Ernest Holmes, The Science Of Mind

As I recognize God, Infinite Spirit,
I recognize infinite, abundant Good. And as I unify with God and this abundant Good, I lift up my awareness to more and more Good. Knowing that prosperity and success are part of the wholeness that I am. I consciously choose a greater and greater Good each day in which to experience. I am never without any Good thing and I am always in the right and perfect financial position to make the most of my prosperity consciousness. There is a great joy in knowing that the prosperous life is my life now ... and I enjoy all the Good that my consciousness brings to me with gratitude and deep appreciation. I enjoy prosperous living knowing that it is a natural expression of the Divine through me ... as me, and for me. I accept and I believe that prosperity is available to all and there is enough and more for everyone .... for this is the Universal Blessing expressing Itself for me and for you. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: