Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, December 7, 2007

December 7, 2007 & The Heart of God

PEACE IS THE POWER AT THE HEART OF GOD .... My peace is found at the heart of God. The heart of God, for me, is found at the very center of my being. It does not matter how closely the confusion of the outer world presses against me, I am not even disturbed by the confusion in my immediate environment. I kow that the only way to counteract confusion is to bring peace into play. "Peace I leave you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you." These words of assurance stay with me, and I hear them re-echoing in the depths of my being.

I surrender all of my fears - those nameless fears which have beset me for such a long time, dulling my pleasure and clouding with misery and apprehension all of my days. I am now through with fear. What, indeed, is there for a divine and immortal being to fear. Certainly not people, for as I am a divine and immortal being, so is every man, and every man is my brother. I recognize the one Life Principle, working in and through and inspiring the motives of everyone I contact.

I do not fear sickness, disease or death,because the eternal and perfect Life animates my body and goes always about Its perfect work, healing and renewing that body. I am not afraid of want or lack;, for the one infinite Essence supplies me with everything I need all of the time. There is nothing for me to fear, for I am an inseparable part of God. I live in Him; He lives in me; and I draw upon His perfect peace. MY PEACE IS FOUND AT THE HEART OF GOD. - Dr. Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind, pg. 558

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rev. Dr. Bates,
I really feel good about both the treatments that you write yourself and the ones who share on your blog from others like Dr. Holmes and Dr. Bitzer. You are certainly a master of the science of mind.
Bless you and thank you.
Sharon B.