Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

December 5, 2007 & Spirit is Joy

"If we wish to come to the Spirit for the healing of our wounds, let us come in peace and with spontaneous joy, for the Spirit is joy; let us come with thanksgiving also, for a thankful heart is in harmony with life. But we must come in quiet confidence, with an open and receptive mind, a believing heart, naturally, sanely and expectantly. In this way, we are entering the portals of Reality, clad in garments of righteousness." - Dr. Ernest Homes, "The Sciene of Mind" .. page 447

Today I recognize God, Infinte Spirit, knowing that the Spirit of God is within me. In this awareness I approach Life with poise and power. I know that within me is the consciousness of prosperity, success and love ... and this consciousness outpictures into my experience with joy and gladness. I am filled with joy as I see my words made manifest in my life. I am filled with happiness as I realized that the Good that I accept for myself is actualized in my experience. Nothing hinders me from the harmony, joy, happiness and peace, of the Spirit within me. My spirit is joy itself permeating the thought atmosphere wherever I go and in whatever I am doing. And this is the Truth for me always ... and for this I am grateful. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: