Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

December 4, 2007 & Hanukkah

"We believe in every church and in all forms of worship. Above all, we certainly believe in God! Because Truth is Infinite, It must be continuously unfolding in the consciousness of man and no one will ever have a complete understanding of Truth. A complete understanding of Truth would be a complete understanding of God, and a complete comprehension of God would be to become God. We know that more light will be given as we use that which we have, and we repudiate any belief which says that all of Truth has been given." - Dr. Ernest Holmes, "The Science of Mind" .. page 191

Today I honor by brothers and sisters of the Jewish faith as they begin the celebration of Hanukkah. This "festival of lights" demonstrates that God's Presence is with me and with you, as we move through the experiences of this Thing called Life. I know and I accept that this Presence of Good, God ... is for everyone and against no one. This Infinite Love showers us with Its blessings every moment of every day ... eternally. There is nothing within me that does not praise and thank God for all the Goodness that I have received and all the Goodness that the world has been so very blessed with. The "Light of my world" is God, Infinite Spirit, Almighty God ... and therefore all that I need to know, I know ... and all that I need to have, I have ... and for this I feel greatly blessed. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: