Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, December 20, 2007

December 20, 2007 & Be Realistic, Expect A Miracle

One of the things I love the most about doing spiritual mind treatment, is that we never quite know on a conscious level what the results of the treatment will be. And this happens because when we open our mind to Infinite Good, we most always experience a greater Good than we expected. We can read in scripture that "all things are possible with God" ... and so, we can always be assured and work with confidence in our treatments, that our Good and a greater Good still, is ours as we accept that this is so. Let's know this together:

My mind is poised and aware of the Presence and Power of Divine Mind, as I unify consciously with this Presence and Power. I know and accept only the most marvelous experiences in my life now. I am never limited in my thinking, nor do I make any attempt to hinder the flow of the Life Abundant in my experiences. I claim and accept Health, Success, Prosperity, Joy, Love, Loving Companionship, Wisdom, Beauty, and Harmony as present in my life and permeating all my affairs. I rest assured in quiet confidence that as I remind myself to be realistic and expect a miracle ... more than a few miracles are revealed to me ... and in my world of experiences. I gratefully accept this as so ... as I feel the essence of Spirit within me ... and I let it be so. and so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel a tremendous gratitude for you and your ministry.
Warren G. Carrol
-Berlin