Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, January 10, 2008

January 10, 2008 & "infinite"

In the awareness that my mind is one with the One Mind that is God, I know and understand that Mind is All-Knowing. And as I turn from the limitations of the physical to Infinite Intelligence, I loose in my mind all thoughts of limitation. I am never limited in my capacity to be prospered, to be healed or to be blessed. Knowing that I am not limited to my human imagination, I believe and realize that there are infinite ways in which God, Infinite Intelligence, brings forth into my experience the Good that I accept for myself and for others. My mind is open to the mystery of God-Mind as It works through me to create a life that is far grander than I can imagine for myself. In this moment, I accept love, health, joy, and peace in all things that concern me. I accept my relationship with the Divine as one of support and guidance. I know that Mind brings to my awareness all that I need to know when I need to know it, in expected and unexpected ways. I know that Mind brings to my awareness the ideas that will prosper me and bring me the great success in that which I choose to accomplish. I know that Mind is never limited by time or space, and all things manifest in my experience in the right and perfect time. As I believe that I am always in the midst of Right Action, all things come together for my Good ... no matter what the seeming appearance may be. I affirm and declare that all is Good in my life now, and always. I affirm and declare that my health, my wealth, my joy, and my peace ... reflect my relationship with the Infinite ... and I am blessed in infinite ways always. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: