Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, January 11, 2008

January 11, 2008 & "Be Versatile"

"KEEP FAITH WITH YOUR SECRET DESIRES. Your dreams, your aspirations, your hopes are meaningful and important. They must see the light of day. Believe in your unseen ability and develop your hidden talents. Make your dreams come true. ... Your major decision - your life's work or profession - should dominate your thinking, and rightly so. Subconscious law works relentlessly to achieve this." - Dr. Robert H. Bitzer, Collected Essays

I rejoice and give thanks knowing that the secret desires of my heart have been planted there by the only Intelligence there Is, God, Infinite Presence. Knowing that my desire to succeed in my chosen profession is God's desire for me, I am relentless in gaining the knowledge and the aptitude to demonstrate this profession in my own unique way. I am always interested and fascinated with the work that I do, knowing that there is always something new to be expressed. I open my mind to prosperity and know that what I do is worthy and deserving of abundant compensation. I am always compensated for my efforts and money comes to me with ease as my mind is always focused on doing my best at all times. I am never without the right idea to expand my work beyond what I have accomplished in the past. I know that my decision to accept the Divine ideas that come to my awareness will always bring me success and prosperity as I act on them with the intention to succeed. I am happy with my success and happy to further my success in all areas of my life. I am accomplished at being versatile and am always open and receptive to the Good that God has for me, now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: