Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, January 7, 2008

January 7, 2008 & Passion for Life

Passion for Life is a necessity for accomplishment. Our inner passion for the things that we do and the way in which we do them, determines our results. I developed a passion early in life for the spiritual, always seeking to know more and more about my relationship with God, Infinite Spirit. This passion is always deep within me and as I move through my life, I have noticed that rather than lessening, my passion for life, for God, for Truth, continues to expand. It is this growth and expansion that is normal and natural as we align ourselves more and more with the Truth of our Being. Let's know together that this is the Truth for all of us:

I rejoice and give thanks that I am impelled to seek more and more of the Truth. Knowing that God Is All and All Is God ... I recognize and realize that All that I am is God. In this awareness I can always find my peace in any situation; my joy every single day, and my success increasing with certainty. I know and understand that as I unify my thoughts with my Divine Nature, that part of God within me ... that all things work to my Good. I am never without the guidance and direction I require to expand my consciousness of Truth. Each and every day I find myself growing ever closer to realizing a greater awareness of my purpose and my passion for life. I am always right where I am supposed to be ... and always have all that I am supposed to have at any given moment. The All that I ever need is my awareness that God's Presence and Power is right where I am ... and that this Presence has a personal interest in me and always responds to me ... and for this I am eternally grateful. I accept this as the Truth for me and for you ... now and always. Let's let it be so ... and so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: