Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, January 6, 2008

December 6, 2008 & This Thing Called Life

"I am surrounded by an Infinite Intelligence which reacts to my thought. I realize that the creative power of this Divine Intelligence is with me now, and I know that I am using this Power and that my word, operating through It, will cause It to bring into my experience the good which I desire. I accept the Good that I think in my mind this moment. Believing in divine guidance, I know that my mind is continuously impressed with the images of right action. I know that everything in my life is controlled by the action of Truth and Love. I am led, guided and inspired by the living Spirit. I am compelled to move in the right direction, always to know what to do and how to do it. I know that inwardly I am spiritually perfect, I have complete happiness, and I experience an abundance of good. Happiness and success rightfully belong to me. I am successful in all my undertakings, especially the demonstration of the Good that I accept in this moment." - Ernest Holmes, "This Thing Called Life"

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: